The GOODMAN ZONE hardware kit is for those who plan to 3D print the Goodman Zone camera body for themselfes but still in the need of the proper hardware necessary for the assembly.
For more detailed information about the Goodman Zone medium format camera please check the Product Page.
To assemble your own Goodman Zone first you need sign up as a member on our website, then you will find the open source files under the "download" folder on your personal member site. Follow the instructions and print all the part, then assemble it with the help of the equipments in this hardware kit and the tutorial videos on our Youtube channel.
Prices are net prices. (EU orders will receive an additional 27% VAT on top of the listed prices)
Goodman Zone | Hardware Kit
- 1 laser drilled pinhole plate
- 3 pieced of cylindrical magnet ø4x2mm
- pinhole sytem sticker
- 1 set of faux-leather decor foil
- light sealing sheet
- 6 M3x10 socket head allen screw with 6 M3 nut
- 11 M3x12 socket head allen screw with 11 M3 nut
- 8 M4x20 socket head allen screw with 8 M4 nut
- 2 M3x6 grub screw
- 7 M3x12 grub screw
- 2 ⅜” male - ¼” female thread adaptor
- allen key set of 3mm, 2.5mm and 1.5mm
- cold shoe mount with bubble level for the 3d printed pro-flash mount