While the Goodman Zone camera's open source files will always be available free of charge for everyone, our pre-printed kit became live in order to accommodate our community’s needs - to help those who have no access to a 3D printer. Our goal was to provide a professional medium format camera at an entry-level price and also to give the opportunity to everyone to experience the joy of building your own camera.
This limited edition consists of 200 piece numbered cameras in a whole kit with all the parts printed, all the screws and decor pieces included, ready to be assembled.
The base kit also includes a lens holder, viewfinder and a cold flash mount free of charge.
Lens and Magazine are NOT included!
The camera is compatible with the RB67 magazine and Mamiya Press lenses. We chose these options because it’s one of the cheapest and most easily accessible, it ensures professional picture quality at an affordable price. Furthermore we are already working on a 3D printed magazine and a focusing ring, which will also be availbale soon, meaing that your hands won't be tied anymore to the RB67 and Mamiya Press, but you will be able to use it with a wide varietry of lenses.
In order to give more excitement for the building process in this first edition you can choose between carbon or faux leather decoration elements (free of charge).
Goodman Zone pre-printed kit
BASIC KIT CONTAINS:
- 1 pre-printed Goodman Zone camera body with numbered certificate of authenticity
- 1 lens holder
- 1 sport viewfinder
- 1 cold flash mount
- all the necessary hardware, tools and screws for assembling the camera and post processing
- pre-cut carbon or faux-leather decor foils (optional, one foil is free of charge)
- Grip: For more convenient experience, you can attach the grip to both sides of the camera body. Moreover both ends of the grip contain a mini hidden hex driver bit-holder. (bits are not included)
- Pinhole system: Professional laser drilled pinhole element for your Goodman Zone camera.
- Pro flash mount with bubble level: Pro version of the normal flash mount. A high durability machined element attached to a 3D printed part in order to carry higher weights.
- Pro flash mount with bubble level and smartphone holder: It helps to attach your smartphone. We recommend using the Viewfinder preview app as a viewfinder and light meter. (Please note the smartphone holder only works together with the pro flash mount)
- Shutter cable release: It attaches the shutter cable to the camera body. (Cable is not included)
SIZES AND WEIGHTS:
- Zone Body: 110 x 74 x100 mm, 163 g
- Lens holder: 92 x 92 x 5 mm, 7g
- Sport viewfinder front part: 56 x 14 x 30 mm, 4 g
- Sport viewfinder back part: 56 x 11 x 22 mm, 3 g
- Flash mount: 56 x 17 x 6,7 mm, 4 g
- Grip main part: 37,7 x 37,3 x 74 mm, 33 g
- Grip top and bottom part: 29 x 29 x 24 mm, 2 x 10 g
- Pro flash mount: 56 x 47 x 15,5 mm, 10 g
- Shutter cable holder: 23 x 14,5 x 56 mm, 9 g
MAMIYA SUPER 23 (press) lens list:
- 50mm f/6.3 - 8 elements in 5 groups (Biogon type)
- 65mm f/6.3 - 4 elements in 4 groups (Topogon type)
- 75mm f/5.6 - 7 elements in 4 groups (Super-Angulon type)
- 90mm f/3.5 - 4 elements in 3 groups (Tessar type)
- 100mm f/3.5 - 4 elements in 3 groups (Tessar type)
- 100mm f/2.8 - 6 elements in 4 groups (Biotar type)
- 127mm f/4.7 - 4 elements in 3 groups (Tessar type)
- 150mm f/5.6 - 4 elements in 3 groups (Tessar type)
- 250mm f/8 (not rangefinder coupled)
- 250mm f/5 - 6 elements in 4 groups (Ernostar type)
- mamiya rb67 pro-s back (not the proSD)
A slight difference may exist between the photo and the product itself. Such differences may be caused by the uniqueness of each element used in the production, as well as a certain lighting used for the product photos.
In case of mass orders at the same time, a little delay in shipping can be expected.
Prices are net prices, in the countries of EU 27% VAT comes on top of that.